Moonlight and Magnolias
Dramatic License Productions
- Two on the Aisle: [A previous production two months earlier at a different company] had serious flaws, which I attributed to the script. After seeing the Dramatic License production, I think better of the script. At Dramatic License director Jason Cannon has his cast moving at the crisp pace this comedy needs… This time I quite enjoyed MOONLIGHT AND MAGNOLIAS.
- BroadwayWorld.com: A splendid evening of entertainment with a fine staging of the fitfully funny work… Jason Cannon’s direction milks this production for maximum laughs.
- Ladue News: Cannon elicits fine work by his players, keeping them on cue within the accelerating anarchy in Selznick’s office.
- StageDoorSTL: Director Jason Cannon has directed this wild and wooly production with the proper sense of urgency and bedlam.
- TalkinBroadway.com: Three fine actors and one very fine director just happened to “take over” [Ron Hutchinson’s] show. Jason Cannon is that director.