Old Enough to Know Better
Project Manager, Lead Interviewer, Playwright, Director, 2013-15
- 3M/3W (all 50s+), but cast is expandable.
- Documentary Style (script built out of interviews), actors on book.
- No set required.
- Approximately 70 minutes, no intermission.
Everyone ages, but what does it really mean to “get old”? Built out of a hundred interviews with Sarasotans ages 55-101, FST tells YOUR stories on the good, the bad, the ugly, and the humorous aspects of aging. All come together to explore the ‘art’ of aging and what it really means to be Old Enough To Know Better.
Various location throughout Sarasota, Bradenton, and Venice, November 2015-spring 2016
STAGE III WORLD PREMIERE
Florida Studio Theatre, July-Aug 2015
- Check out this article in THE TICKET previewing the production!
- Positive review from THE SARASOTA HERALD TRIBUNE!
- In-depth feature from THE OBSERVER!
- THRIVING ON THE SUNCOAST television interview!
- A follow-up article about theatre combatting ageism.
Various locations throughout Sarasota, spring-summer 2015